Due to continuing expansion, we currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager to join our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Health and Safety ensuring all of the requirements of the role of PSCS are adhered to and that Safety Standards on site are of the highest possible standard
- Managing the Site Team, delivering projects on time and within budget
- Understanding the relevant terms and conditions of the Contract
- Ensuring quality and safety targets are always achieved on site
- Managing internal and external project stakeholders
- Liaison with sub-contractors on site and off site
- Tracking progress and ensuring the contract is completed on schedule
- Liaising and working with the QS to manage the costs on the project and ensure targets are achieved
- Contract Administration
- RFI’s, CVi’s, programme, Delays, EOT, Quality
- Identifying and proposing areas for improvement in the company's processes
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven track record of delivering construction projects to the end user to the highest quality with emphasis on safe and efficient construction at all times.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation.
Please send CV to HR Manager at email@example.com
back to careers