Due to continuing expansion, we currently have a vacancy for a Foreman to join our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Liaising with Project Manager / Site Engineer
- Attending site meetings as required
- Maintaining site diary
- Assisting with control of plant & equipment on site competencies
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role or minimum experience, on large commercial, residential projects involving new build, Fit-Out and Refurbishment projects.
- Trade and/or technically qualified
- Proven track record of delivering construction projects to the end user to the highest quality with emphasis on safe and efficient construction at all times.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Full Driving License
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation.
Please send CV to HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
back to careers