We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant to cover maternity leave to work within our existing team in Ireland.
As Accounts Assistant, you will report to the Accounts Supervisor and manage the day to day operations of the accounts department.
The ideal person will be ambitious and ready to hit the ground running. Supporting and building on their continuous growth, with a vision and plan on how to take the department to the next level.
- Perform the day to day processing of transactions.
- Match invoices to PO’s and ensure proper authorisation of both supplier invoices and subcontractor invoices.
- Creditor Reconciliations.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- RCT / CIS Returns (Experience in CIS would be advantageous, though training will be provided).
- Maintain deposit register.
- Responsible for the Debtors Ledger.
- General administration to include but not limited to, addressing queries from internal and external contacts and dealing with utility companies.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Sage 200 is required.
- Familiarity with Eque2 is an advantage.
- Accounting Technician qualification is preferred.
- Ability to handle fiscal information with sensitivity and discretion.
- High aptitude in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
This an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation. This contract is to cover maternity leave.
Please send CV to HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
back to careers