Office Administrator, London
Based in our London office and reporting to the Corporate Manager, the Office Administrator is responsible for general office management and organisation, in addition to assisting various departments as required. The Office Administrator needs to develop strong relationships with both office and site staff to ensure they understand business needs and provide effective, relevant support.
- Efficient and organised individual who can multi-task.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Proactive with good problem-solving ability.
- Exceptional time management - ability to prioritise and ask for guidance when needed.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include but are not limited to:
General administration, including:
- Organise flights / hotels /car hire for those travelling (ensuring best price achieved).
- Organisation and filing of documents/contracts.
- Printing of O&M manuals for site handover where required.
- General office management and organisation, including greeting visitors, liaising with our office operator, meeting room bookings, ordering key cards and swipes etc.
- Working with the site managers to manage our online induction system.
- Answering the phone.
- Opening and distributing the post.
- Managing stationery and office supplies.
- Oversee desk booking system.
- Monitor CField inbox, distribute and action emails accordingly.
Assist the IT Coordinator based in Cork, Ireland, as required, including:
- Manage spare IT equipment.
- Coordinate IT equipment delivery/pickup for UK sites.
- Work with IT team in Ireland to provide remote access.
- Be point of contact for IT deliveries.
Assist the Accounts team based in Cork, Ireland, as required, including:
- Process supplier invoices
- Manage the receipts for all UK credit cards (including matching to statements and cost coding).
- Other as required
Assist the UK Leadership Team, including:
- Event Planning/booking for staff and client events.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation.
Please send CV to email@example.com
back to careers