Graduate / Junior Site Engineer
CField Construction are looking for an ambitious Graduate / Junior Site Engineer to join their team on site. As a Graduate Site Engineer with CField, you will develop your technical and management skills in a structured manner, continuing to build on your experience in a supportive and challenging environment. You will gain invaluable knowledge of the construction industry, working on varied projects throughout Munster/Ireland.
This role is ideally suited to graduates who have recently completed a third level Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar or a candidate with 1 years’ experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working as a member of a project team to deliver highest quality projects to clients
- Working as part of the site/design team to ensure all designs are in accordance to set standards
- Regular inspection/monitoring of construction work to ensure that all aspects of design are correctly implemented
- Monitor processes and results and checking that they comply with relevant safety, legal, ethical and regulatory requirements
- Daily communication with sub-contractors to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Constant emphasis on safety within the work place/working environment
- Assist in setting out on site using robotic total station and GPS on a daily basis
- Checking of technical drawings and following document control procedures in line with CField Standard Operating Procedures
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- 3rd level Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar
- Experience in the field of Civil Engineering (3rd level work placement or similar) is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work under self-motivation
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or similar software is desirable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Management Skills
- Strong Planning and Organisation Skills
- Excellent Reporting Skills
- Must have the right to work in Ireland
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation.
An attractive renumeration package accompanies this role.
Please send CV to email@example.com
back to careers